Tuesday, July 6, 2010

ღAngela & Kelvin's Weddingღ

Last Saturday went to attend Angela's wedding.

She is my ex-colleague + alcoholic buddy,

This is my 1st time attend friend's wedding in the church



My 1st time went to church

The church very huge and nice



























When the music start playing, everybody starts singing

My heart feel very comfortable

I am not a Christian, but when listen to them I feel very peace, very comfortable

The ceremony is totally different from chinese traditional wedding, so glad to attend the wedding ceremony,
experienced more~

The ceremony start from 1.30pm until around 4pm then only we went back

After bath and prepared, then we went to Intercontinential Hotel at Bugis (quite far from my home-45 minutes)









The environment are good

The foods were nice

Of course the wedding couple are pretty and handsome,

And,













we had great gathering in the dinner

Reach home around 11pm++

So tired.

And the high heels cause my feet suffered, this is the consequence of seldom wear,

Anyway, I am really enjoyed my Saturday

blessing Angela & Kelvin

Love and Happy Forever~

& waiting for the cute baby~

No comments:

Post a Comment